Student Eligibility Requirements
- Work may be submitted from prior school projects or competitions. Work developed for paying clients must be entered in other categories using the standard entry pricing.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited Idaho post-secondary educational institution, either as a full- or part-time student.
- All worked entered into the competition must have been created between January 1 and December 31, 2021.
- Work may be developed specifically for this competition or submitted from previous projects or competitions.
- Work must be created while entrant is a student not employed in the advertising industry. Student intern work is eligible if it is not used by or paid for by a client. Work developed for paying clients will not be accepted as a Student Entry.
- Recent graduates are eligible to enter as long as the entry was created while the entrant was a student during the 2020 calendar year and the entry meets all other requirements.
Submission Packet Documents:
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & SUBMISSION DETAILS 2020-2021
COMPETITION CLASSIFICATIONS & CATEGORIES 2020-2021
Manage Submission(s) & Package Physical Submissions
Manage your submissions in the My Submissions section of your account, which can be found in the dropdown menu under your name at the top of this page. From the user dashboard, you can; review, message with any questions, send an edit request, download and print copies of your submissions for any physical entry requirements.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as feasible.